- Beta Home /
- Terms of Usage
Terms of Usage
1. DefinitionThese Terms of Usage apply to all visitors of the Beta Die Casting Equipment website found at www.betadiecasting.com and to any and all products shown, described and/or offered for sale on this website or any websites owned by Beta Die Casting Equipment.
2. Conditions of UseSITE IS PROVIDED BY Beta Die Casting Equipment ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Beta Die Casting Equipment MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Beta Die Casting Equipment DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND Beta Die Casting Equipment MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT Beta Die Casting Equipment, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. Beta Die Casting Equipment MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
3. Limitation of LiabilityNeither Beta Die Casting Equipment, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Beta Die Casting Equipment be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Beta Die Casting Equipment has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Beta Die Casting Equipment would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
6. Linked SitesThis Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Beta Die Casting Equipment. Beta Die Casting Equipment does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
7. Sales of ServicesSales of services are subject to Beta Die Casting Equipment’s standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available on this website on the bottom of each page.
8. International UseBeta Die Casting Equipment makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Canada. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside Canada do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. Governing LawYou agree that by your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Province of Ontario. Any dispute relating to this Agreement must be resolved solely in the provincial or federal courts located in Ontario, Canada.